Fortress Fresh Water Depot
Fortress Fresh Water Pricing
Fortress highly recommends that trucking companies and drilling operators take five minutes to call the Fortress dispatch office at (830) 788-7602 to see if they can get a better price from Fortress than the competition is offering.
- Click here to see our price list
- Click here to see how far we are from your location
- Click here to sign up for a new account
Fresh Water Depot
Fortress Environment Services re-completed its own fresh water well. Fresh water is pumped into storage tanks, filtered and then stored in a 50,000 fresh water depot tank. Transport tanker trucks simply pull up beside the fresh depot, connect their trucks via a vacuum pump and fill up.
The Fresh Water Depot that can supply up to one hundred 130-BBL tankers per day of fresh water for hydraulic fracking operators on the Eagle Ford Shale.
To meet safety requirements, most 130-BBL transport tankers get an exterior truck wash and a tanker tailer wash out before being refilled with fresh water for transport back to the hydraulic fracking site.
Fortress Provides the Following SWD Services:
- Fortress SWD Supercenters
- Produced Saltwater Disposal (Class II)
- Exterior Tractor and Trailer Washes
- 130-BBL Tanker Trailer Wash Outs
- 500-BBL Frac Tank Wash Outs
- Drilling Mud Processing Facility
# # #