Frack Tank and Open Top Rig Tank Wash Outs
SWD Frac Tank Wash Outs
Fortress Environmental Services‘ new $2.5 million three-bay frac tank wash out on Interstate 10 between Houston and San Antonio. Truckers will need to exit at mile marker 649 and then drive 1/4 mile south on Hwy 97. Or set smart phones and trucking apps to locate GPS Coordinate: 29.661534, -97.299444.
- Click here to see our price list
- Click here to see how far we are from your location
- Click here to sign up for a new account
The frac tank wash out center will serve oil and gas exploration and production companies, oilfield service and saltwater disposal (SWD) tanker trucking fleets located in Atascosa, Bastrop, Caldwell, DeWitt, Fayetteville, Gonzales, Karnes, Lavaca, Live Oak andWilson counties that are working the Eagle Ford Shale Play in Texas.
Fortress Provides the Following SWD Services:
- Fortress SWD Supercenters
- Produced Saltwater Disposal (Class II)
- Exterior Tractor and Trailer Washes
- 130-BBL Tanker Trailer Wash Outs
- Fresh Water Depot Fill Ups
- Drilling Mud Processing Facility
# # #